Pain in eyes

My wife aged 27 years is suffering from pain in her eyes, severe headache and eye burn. Can you please suggest some treatment.


I'm sorry to hear that your wife is having pain in her eyes and has also been troubled by headache. I am sure that what your wife just do is to obtain an appointment with her eye specialist, letting the specialist know about her symptoms. Although it is possible that you might relieve her discomfort with headache pills or by applying cold compresses to her brow, this would not treat the cause of her symptoms. The cost important need then, is to find out the cause of her pain so that it can be treated with a specific remedy. The only way this can happen is for her to be examined by her eye doctor.