• Brief Profile


    Dr Geeta Chadha graduated and post graduated from All India Institute of Medical sciences. She did Senior Residency from Maulana Azad Medical College and associated LNJP Hospital in Delhi. She is presently practicing at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, as a Senior Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She is a recipient of Bharat Nirman Award, in the category of 'Young Women Achievers' and is routinely handling cases of infertility, high risk obsterics, recurrent pregnancy losses, PCOD, hirsutism, gynae diseases like ovarian tumours, uterine tumours, endometriosis, etc.


    Her special interests include:

    Operative hysteroscopy and treatment of excessive uterine bleeding through hysteroscopic prcedures ,i.e. natural orifice and minimally invasive method.

    Operative laparoscopic procedures for ovarian masses , tubal problem and painful periods.

    Robotic surgery for myomectomy and hysterectomy ,if required.


Questions Answered by me

Yes, Velocit is pretty much ok as a pregnancy test kit. There are many reasons for delayed periods-do let me know the reports of your hormonal...

Answered on : 24 Oct 2002

You should have at least 12 movements in a day at this stage. If they are any lesser than this you must go to your doctor. Also as long as you...

Answered on : 31 Aug 2002

If your blood sugar control is good on Insulin, you can go ahead and get pregnant.

Answered on : 24 Jul 2002

As long as your ICT is negative you have not been affected. But do take Injection Anti-D in this pregnancy at 32 weeks if you continue to have ICT...

Answered on : 04 Jul 2002

Avoid vaginal penetration and physical activities. Most of the low placentas migrate up as the pregnancy advances.

Answered on : 04 Sep 2001

Your wife was nearly 6 weeks pregnant when she was exposed to radiation, however small a dose. There is always a risk of developmental defect in...

Answered on : 24 Jul 2001

Saheli (centchroman) can cause irregular periods and ovarian cysts in some cases. Get an ultrasound done, if possible you can stop saheli and...

Answered on : 09 Jul 2001

Yes, Fallopian tube block can be corrected by a surgery called Tuboplasty. But resumption of reproductive ability depends on the extent of the...

Answered on : 17 Jun 2001
  • Dr Geeta  Chadha's picture
Javascript is required to view this map.
  • New Delhi