• Brief Profile


    Dr Geeta Chadha graduated and post graduated from All India Institute of Medical sciences. She did Senior Residency from Maulana Azad Medical College and associated LNJP Hospital in Delhi. She is presently practicing at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, as a Senior Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She is a recipient of Bharat Nirman Award, in the category of 'Young Women Achievers' and is routinely handling cases of infertility, high risk obsterics, recurrent pregnancy losses, PCOD, hirsutism, gynae diseases like ovarian tumours, uterine tumours, endometriosis, etc.


    Her special interests include:

    Operative hysteroscopy and treatment of excessive uterine bleeding through hysteroscopic prcedures ,i.e. natural orifice and minimally invasive method.

    Operative laparoscopic procedures for ovarian masses , tubal problem and painful periods.

    Robotic surgery for myomectomy and hysterectomy ,if required.


Questions Answered by me

It is very difficult to give you your chances like that without knowing the details of the findings about the severity of the endometriosis and...

Answered on : 09 Sep 2003

If you are planning a pregnancy, please make sure that your HbA1c is within normal limits and the blood sugar control is adhered to. As soon as...

Answered on : 31 Jul 2003

You can just avoid exposure to people with respiratory infections and do monthly IgM titre for Rubella to confirm that you have not contracted the...

Answered on : 12 May 2003

You seem to have Luteinised Unruptured Follicle for which only IVF seems to work. Incidentally an Ovarian endometrioma would also lead on to...

Answered on : 10 May 2003

Yes, there are a number of options now available which can handle DUB effectively without hysterectomy, provided there is no genital malignancy....

Answered on : 30 Apr 2003

I understand, PCOD can be a distressing problem but in no way are they infertile totally and do respond to many measures. To begin with, lose 5-7...

Answered on : 26 Apr 2003

Yes, you do need to go to a doctor for this problem of delayed periods and gain in weight and the doctor is going to subject you to some blood...

Answered on : 17 Apr 2003

Increased calcification in the placenta is not related to your Calcium intake, but could suggest placental maturation / ageing and that means with...

Answered on : 09 Apr 2003

Ideally speaking, you should wait atleast 3 months for any infections to ease out if they were the cause of her last miscarriage.

Answered on : 03 Mar 2003

I feel the pain in abdomen that your wife has could be because of ovarian hyperstimulation, if her urine report is normal. Further, you should...

Answered on : 03 Mar 2003
  • Dr Geeta  Chadha's picture
Javascript is required to view this map.
  • New Delhi